Our Commitment to Clients
We are committed …
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return telephone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the rules of professional conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To make our legal system more accessible and responsive.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer client relationship.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the South Carolina Rules of Professional Conduct.
Lowcountry Injury Law
Contact Us for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Our Personal Injury Law Firm serves clients throughout Beaufort County SC, including the City of Beaufort, Town of Port Royal, Lady's Island, Bluffton and Hilton Head SC as well as clients from Ridgeland, Hardeeville, Waltorboro and throughout the Lowcountry of Jasper County, Hampton County, Allendale County and Colleton County SC.