David H. Berry, Esq.
Practicing from his Hilton Head office, David has been a personal injury litigator since 1985 and still loves to go to court to teach the insurance companies a lesson when they refuse to pay adequate compensation for his clients' injuries.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Head and Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injury
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
Admitted to Practice
- South Carolina, 1985
- South Dakota
- Dayton School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1977
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Arts, 1972
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Beaufort County Bar Association
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
When you need it most, we can help.
We represent injured people and their families in Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, Charleston, Hardeeville, Ridgeland, and throughout the Lowcountry region of South Carolina.